New analysis from Frost & Sullivan, Global Process Analytical Instrumentation Market, finds that the market earned revenues of
For complimentary access to more information on this research, please visit: http://bit.ly/1kwF9ld http://bit.ly/1kwF9ld>.
High costs and difficult implementation are two of the biggest challenges for customers. Additionally, lack of skilled technicians with expertise for maintenance and implementation of technology adds to woes of the end user. Going forward, there will be growing emphasis on flexibility and adaptability of process analytical instruments to enable easy installation and detachment from the process for maintenance purposes.
As process analyzers must be removed from the process for frequent maintenance, equipment downtime increases, seriously affecting the profitability of the customer, especially in competitive markets such as oil and gas. Response time is also slow for certain process analytical techniques such as chromatographs which impacts overall measurement time.
To overcome this challenge, manufacturers must develop analyzer technologies that do not require frequent maintenance and have a faster response time. Consequently, process analyzers based on tunable diode laser spectroscopy techniques represent the fastest growing segment in the overall process analytical instrumentation market.
Vendors must simplify the user interface of process analyzers to simplify the instruments' usability for their customers' benefit. The instrument should also incorporate automated features such as barcode readers to reduce need for manual intervention. Customers are looking for process analyzers that can deliver powerful performances similar to capabilities of laboratory analytical instrumentation.
Global Process Analytical Instrumentation Market is part of the Measurement & Instrumentation(http://www.testandmeasurement.frost.com http://www.testandmeasurement.frost.com/>) Growth Partnership Service program.
* The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation. * The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices. For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Contact Us: Start the discussion http://www.frost.com/prod/servlet/register-form.pag?refpage=http%3A//www.frost.com/prod/servlet/frost-home.pag&SRC=Contact>
Join Us: Join our community http://www.frost.com/prod/servlet/register-form.pag?refpage=http%3A//www.frost.com/prod/servlet/frost-home.pag&SRC=Join>
Subscribe: Newsletter on "the next big thing"
Register: Gain access to visionary innovation http://www.frost.com/prod/servlet/register-form.pag?refpage=http%3A//www.frost.com/prod/servlet/frost-home.pag&SRC=Register>
Process Analytical Instrumentation Market ND8A-30
Logo - http://photos.prnasia.com/prnh/20140812/8521404537 http://photos.prnasia.com/prnh/20140812/8521404537>
Most Popular Stories
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week