The data was made available recently before the
The data shows that the food agency owed five councils 1,790,088,583/-, of which 526,193,357/- was levy the agency was supposed to pay the councils during the 2012/13 purchasing season.
According to the breakdown, the agency owes
According to the RC, if NFRA had disbursed the money the councils would have collected 1,790,088,583/- in revenue, adding that during the 2013/14 harvesting season, farmers in the region had harvested a bumper surplus of over 400,000 tonnes of maize alone.
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World