'We have seen margin compression for
Default activity is not expected to accelerate during the second half of the year. Most credits have manageable liquidity positions. The most vulnerable credits in the region continue to be those in the sugar and ethanol industry in
Capital market conditions continue to be challenging for credits in the 'B' rating category during the past 12 months. High yield investors are concerned about the small size of issuances and the lack of liquidity in secondary markets for these bonds.
For more information on these topics and a detailed summary of all
Additional information is available at 'www.fitchratings.com'.
Latin America Leveraged Finance Stats Quarterly (First-Quarter 2014)
Latin America Leveraged Finance Stats Quarterly (Fourth-Quarter 2013)
70 W Madison Street
Source: Fitch Ratings
Most Popular Stories
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- Creepers! Microsoft Buys 'Minecraft' Maker for $2.5 Billion
- Hispanic Buying Power Slow but Growing in South
- Back to School, Even in Immigration Jail
- Apple: Record iPhones 6 Orders on 1st Day
- U.S. Factory Output Slowed 0.4 Percent in August
- Is a Mayweather, Pacquiao Big-Money Fight Possible?
- Clinton: 'Fabulous to Be Back' in Iowa
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- DOJ Launches Program to Thwart U.S. Extremists