Government has decided to give reply on white paper issued by Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) on the formerís performance on economic front.
The ruling PML-N has called back finance secretary Dr
The successful review and approval of IMF will pave the way for disbursement of next tranche of
Finance ministry has said in its initial comments that facts have been distorted in white paper on economy issued by PTI. It is aimed at misleading the people. The allegations levelled in the white paper are false and a pack of lies.
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Effort to Oust Assad Put on Hold
- Qantas Puts World's Largest Plane on Longest Route
- Los Angeles Set to Host Small Business Summit
- Chicago Flight Delays: Questions Answered
- White House Intruder Got Farther Than Reported
- Jeb Bush: GOP Senate Would 'Fix a Few Things'