Government has decided to give reply on white paper issued by Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) on the formerís performance on economic front.
The ruling PML-N has called back finance secretary Dr
The successful review and approval of IMF will pave the way for disbursement of next tranche of
Finance ministry has said in its initial comments that facts have been distorted in white paper on economy issued by PTI. It is aimed at misleading the people. The allegations levelled in the white paper are false and a pack of lies.
Most Popular Stories
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists