King Digital, which went public in March, earned
Revenue rose 30 percent to
Analysts, on average, had expected revenue of
King Digital said it now expects gross bookings of
Even at the time of its initial public offering, investors had worried that King Digital won't be able to repeat the success of "
The company's shares fell
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Lack of Sea Ice Brings 35,000 Walruses Ashore