Dividends on the Company's Series A Preferred Shares are payable on
Dividends on the Company's Series A Preferred Shares are considered quarterly and are subject to suspension at any time. Unpaid dividends on the Series A Preferred Shares accumulate until paid. At this time, accumulated and unpaid dividends on the Series A Preferred Shares total approximately
This press release contains certain forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 that reflect management's current views with respect to future events and financial performance. The words "believes", "expects", "anticipates", "estimates" and similar words or expressions are generally intended to identify forward-looking statements. Actual results may differ materially from those expected because of various risks and uncertainties, including, but not limited to, changes in general economic conditions, adverse changes in real estate markets as well as other risks and uncertainties.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/08/prweb12089047.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Fed in No Rush to Raise Interest Rates
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry