Dividends on the Company's Series A Preferred Shares are payable on
Dividends on the Company's Series A Preferred Shares are considered quarterly and are subject to suspension at any time. Unpaid dividends on the Series A Preferred Shares accumulate until paid. At this time, accumulated and unpaid dividends on the Series A Preferred Shares total approximately
This press release contains certain forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 that reflect management's current views with respect to future events and financial performance. The words "believes", "expects", "anticipates", "estimates" and similar words or expressions are generally intended to identify forward-looking statements. Actual results may differ materially from those expected because of various risks and uncertainties, including, but not limited to, changes in general economic conditions, adverse changes in real estate markets as well as other risks and uncertainties.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/08/prweb12089047.htm
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him