The firm also yields carbon nano tube materials which is utilized in printed electronics, energy storage and composites applications.
This additional funding will also be used for (research and development) to develop additional carbon nanotube materials and inks that meet customer specifications.
Nevertheless, firm also aims to inject in ramping up its catalyst operations, which provide the feedstock to make nanotubes.
Most Popular Stories
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux Set the Date
- Stocks Continue Strong After Opening Surge
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Teresa Giudice Must Serve Time in Prison