Two new mobile phone insurance plans have been introduced by Carrier EE. The plans are Full Cover and Damage Cover.
Full is pricing at £10 per month and provides protection against loss, theft and damage, with same-day or next-day replacement. EE customers will be able to get benefit from exclusive discounts of up to 50% off upgrade fees mid-contract.
The customers with Android handsets will even get a free subscription to the premium version of Lookout Mobile Security, EE edition, offering enhanced mobile security, content backup and free theft alerts.
For £6.50 per month, Damage Cover is drafted for protection against accidents or mishaps. It offers a replacement handset if a phone is accidentally damaged, with claims fulfilled the same day or the next day.
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World