The FHA 203(k) product is ideal for homes in need of medium size upgrades and renovations. This loan can be perfect for neighborhoods in the process of revitalization. With the 203(k) loan, prospective homeowners are able to add the upgrades or repairs to the home in conjunction with the purchase process. This allows a buyer to consolidate costs and increase home value up front.
"It's important that we are constantly improving our processes for our customers. We believe this new system will be of great benefit to our borrowers and we will continually strive to meet their needs," says company president,
As always, UHM is available to answer any questions regarding mortgage loans and the home buying process. For more information on loan products offered, or to get in touch with a qualified mortgage consultant, please visit their website http://www.unionhomemortgage.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/uhm/203k/prweb12082391.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Family Dollar Spurning Bid From Dollar General
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006