METL is the sister company of Star Oils and during last week,
She added, We are delighted that
Presently, Star Oils Tanzania is in the process of executing the second phase of an extensive project to store petroleum products and later to create nationwide distribution of petroleum products through a chain of nearly 200 petrol stations. Once completed, the total storage capacity of this facility shall be 68 million liters. It is designed to store gasoline, gas oil and kerosene.
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- California King Fire Roars Out of Control
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy