The Board of Directors of
Prime Grameen recorded impressive performance with an annual loan growth of 24%, deposit growth of 33% and a return on equity of 50% for the financial year 2013/14 while maintaining a high quality asset portfolio with a NPA level of below 1%.
Prime Grameen is delighted to enter into a partnership with HNB drawing up new vistas for the microfinance industry. The troubled giant, Grameen was restructured and resurrected within 3 years and this partnership provides the impetus for us to reach greater heights in the finance sector.
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World