element14 has expanded its range of USB 3.0 (Superspeed) Type A connectors from Molex, one of the world s leader in complete interconnect solutions for telecommunications, consumer electronics, industrial, automotive, aerospace and defense, medical, and lighting. The range of SuperSpeed Type A connectors, added to the Molex portfolio of over 9000 products at element14, is available for electronics design and production of computer, consumer and car product applications.
These Molex USB 3.0 connectors meet high durability class standards (5,000 mating cycles) and are halogen-free. It supports high, IR reflow temperatures, up to 255°C, while maintaining solder mount compatibility, and come in on-board style, top- or reverse- mount, upright and vertical orientations for greater design flexibility.
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World