element14 has expanded its range of USB 3.0 (Superspeed) Type A connectors from Molex, one of the world s leader in complete interconnect solutions for telecommunications, consumer electronics, industrial, automotive, aerospace and defense, medical, and lighting. The range of SuperSpeed Type A connectors, added to the Molex portfolio of over 9000 products at element14, is available for electronics design and production of computer, consumer and car product applications.
These Molex USB 3.0 connectors meet high durability class standards (5,000 mating cycles) and are halogen-free. It supports high, IR reflow temperatures, up to 255°C, while maintaining solder mount compatibility, and come in on-board style, top- or reverse- mount, upright and vertical orientations for greater design flexibility.
Most Popular Stories
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week