The use of debit cards has traditionally come at a high price to retail merchants. Retailers have paid upwards of
Previous to the Durbin Amendment, retail merchants paid an average of
"The Durbin Amendment was not created in order for processing companies to selfishly intercept transactions," said Payscout CEO
Although this process of deciding where the savings accrue is not closely monitored, Brown maintains that turning over profits to the merchants has a positive impact on the economy. Higher profits allow merchants to offer goods and services at lower prices to consumers, while still maintaining operations and continuing to expand in offerings.
Payscout's clients range from small mom-and-pop retail stores to large Internet eCommerce websites. With the provisions of the Durbin Amendment, Payscout will effectively assist the secure, uninterrupted processing of their merchants' transactions.
For more information about Payscout and its services, visit http://www.payscout.com.
Payscout is a new generation provider of merchant banking services, including global credit card transaction processing for retail clients, specializing in online/eCommerce retailers with a predominant proportion of card-not-present transactions. Payscout's services are provided on a state-of-the-art, web-based user portal, incorporating expert interaction directly between their highly-trained staff and the customer business owner or senior management. With clients in every state, Payscout serves the credit card processing needs of thousands of businesses, from small mom-and-pop retail stores to large Internet eCommerce websites across a multitude of industries. Payscout's global partnerships include
1. Chen, Tim. "What the Durbin Amendment Means for You--
2. Williams, Geoff. "Durbin Takes Effect
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb12045761.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- U.S. Home Prices Rose at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation