But the famous private bank's
RBS has refocused its operations on the
It is in the process of selling off its US bank Citizens, and has shut down or sold much of its operations across continental
If it decides to sell the overseas parts of
Those will be retained in its corporate and wholesale units, where it offers businesses trade-related services like foreign exchange products, and works in global capital markets to raise finance for customers.
A memo sent to staff said RBS will "explore options including merging the remainder of the current
RBS had already cut back some of its other private banking operations - in April City A.M. revealed more than 80,000 customers of the RBS and
RBS' shares fell 1.74 per cent.
BOTTOM LINE: Page 10 .
? Most famously it is the Queen's banker. It also has a cash machine next to Eton, Princes William and Harry's old school. ? In
? The bank traces its history back to 1692 - when a Scottish goldsmith banker,
? It took the
Most Popular Stories
- Scholarships Offered for Hispanic Heritage Month
- Boeing Succeeds in Early Wooing of China Airline Startups
- Latin America Seeks Ways to Add Value to China Exports
- EU Finance Ministers Discuss Investment Plan
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- IS Releases New Beheading Video
- Detroit Bankruptcy: Pivotal Progress in Trial's Second Week
- Will Apple's Digital Wallet Conquer the Card Swipe?
- Apple Reportedly Spent $100MM for Free U2 Album from iTunes
- Olive Garden's Breadsticks Targeted by Activist Investor