A net profit of QR315.1m has been announced by
The per share earnings has been raised by 62% at QR6.91 against QR4.25 reported in H1, 13, alleviated via the purchase of the minority interests in its Damas subsidiary. As per the share of the Group`s share of profit rose from QR194m to QR315million.
Inspite of the marginal drop in revenue the group reported impressive growth in profit, that covered successful recoveries of doubtful debts, which were provisioned in previous years.
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- Clinton Rallies Early Vote for Landrieu
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- 'Fury' Gets Into Soldiers' Minds: Brad Pitt
- Car Drivers Warned to Get Air Bags Fixed