For the first time in the banking sector in
The new system aims at improving efficiency and speed of transaction processing. It's launch is in collaboration with the ROP to provide latest solutions in national identity during banking services. It will be available across bank's network of 137 branches.
The NID allows for accurate data capture at the time of transactions, mainly when opening new accounts.
The new facility is designed to boost customer experience with a onetouch customer identification and transaction authentication process. It is in accordance with the e-Governance initiative of the government, and is faster, convenient and risk free for secure banking transactions.
Most Popular Stories
- Paniagua Wins Grand Prize in Young Artists Program
- Yaris Adds French Flair for US Market
- Cable TV Not Going Away, Says Cable TV
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- IBM to Pay Big to Unload Chip Division
- Sub Hunt Brings Cold War Chill Back to Baltic
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- Cowboys Turn Back Clock to Glory Days
- Kerry Cites Moral Need in Weapons Air Drop