This milestone has paved way for offering a number of online facilities to accountholders such as Inter Branch Fund Transfer, Cash Deposit and Withdrawals from any branch and issuance of NBP Cash Card that is utilizable both as ATM as well as Debit Card. Our Call Centre is now working on 24/7 basis providing account information, facilitating lodgment of complaints and finding status of ATM card application. At an average the Call Centre receives more than 1000 calls per day and the number is increasing day by day.
The bank serves 7.7 million account holders, comprising of 3.3 million pensioners out of a total of 4 million pensioners in the country. A web-based application has been implemented from
To further augment its services, NBP is implementing a state of the art core banking system. To date 99 branches have been converted to the new system while 1230 branches are using the legacy banking system.
The number of transactions executed through NBP ATM Network has increased tremendously. Approximately 7.5 Million transactions were executed during last three months through NBP's ATM network with success ratio of around 95%. NBP has around 1345 online branches which can issue ATM cards and their card holders can perform ATM transactions from NBP as well as other banks ATMs. NBP's Card-base has increased from around 300,000 Cards in 2010 to around 1.4 million cards in
For minimizing the turn-around-time (TAT) in dealing with customer complaints all 29 Regional Offices are linked with Customer Facilitation Centre at Head Office to route customer complaints and their follow-up till resolution.
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World