Item 3.02. Unregistered Sales of
During the period commencing
The Company claims an exemption from the registration requirements of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "Act") for the private placement of these securities pursuant to Section 4(2) of the Act and/or Rule 506 of Regulation D promulgated thereunder since, among other things, the transaction does not involve a public offering, the Investor is an "accredited investor" and/or qualified institutional buyer, the Investor has access to information about the Company and its investment, the Investor will take the securities for investment and not resale, and the Company is taking appropriate measures to restrict the transfer of the securities.
Most Popular Stories
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Microsoft Beats Income Expectations
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan