The PowerShares Golden Dragon China Portfolio ETF (PGJ) is seeing unusually high volume in afternoon trading Monday, with over 172,000 shares traded versus three month average volume of about 64,000. Shares of PGJ were up about 2.6% on the day.
Components of that ETF with the highest volume on Monday were
The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201408ETFunu081114&mv=1.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Fed in No Rush to Raise Interest Rates
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry