"We have a substantial order book as well as a strong pipeline of sales opportunities, giving us confidence that we will deliver good full-year organic revenue growth," said the company.
It also secured a new deal to provide baggage screening and immigration services at
But there are still ongoing risks from non-core parts of the business.
"There is still residual risk from unwinding mechanical and electrical contracts but it should be diminishing….management guide to £6-10m of exceptionals for the full year most of which will be incurred in the first half," said Liberum research.
"Over recent years exceptionals have been increasingly large and increasingly recurring."
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say