Speaking about his debut performance in
The 'Double Addi' singer also collaborated with the budding designer to launch his bow tie collection 'Micks Kawachi', which comprises of diamond and gold studded bow ties.
Speaking about the collection, he said, "I love the designs. When I started my music, I wanted to be classy and not sport the regular ties, so I always liked bow ties".
Singh was all praises for the designer and even dedicated a special song for all the ladies present at the event. (ANI)
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- U.S. Home Prices Rose at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film