Speaking about his debut performance in
The 'Double Addi' singer also collaborated with the budding designer to launch his bow tie collection 'Micks Kawachi', which comprises of diamond and gold studded bow ties.
Speaking about the collection, he said, "I love the designs. When I started my music, I wanted to be classy and not sport the regular ties, so I always liked bow ties".
Singh was all praises for the designer and even dedicated a special song for all the ladies present at the event. (ANI)
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays