Announcing The Funding Dr. Podcast.
As a small business owner seeking small business financing, listen to the The Funding Dr. podcast to answer these questions and more:
• What is small business funding?
• What is a small business line(s) of credit?
• How does a small business get a small business loan? Meet the Funding Dr.
In December of 2009, Tim joined LenCred permanently to help achieve the operational goals and development of the organization as it was obvious that LenCred had something to offer that little organizations in the nation can offer small business owners.
Tim opened LenCred's
In his 15-year vocation with the world's biggest retailer as a regional director accountable for operations in excess of 150 locations, Tim has been regarded with various honors, including the "Sam M. Walton Excellence in Leadership" Award. Tim has been included in various start-up divisions and organizations inside his vocation, and helped form them into solid business sections. In 2005, Tim opened his own
As the Funding Dr., Tim will bring knowledge, mastery in credit, and various knowledgeable experts to help all small business owners with all small business financing needs; today, Tim is the Sr. VP at LenCred. Tim frequently closes his story by saying, "I am proud to be a part of a company whose values are formed on honesty, integrity, and actually caring about the client which is a novelty in these times."
LenCred connects entrepreneurs and small business owners with up to
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb12030045.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Paniagua Wins Grand Prize in Young Artists Program
- Cable TV Not Going Away, Says Cable TV
- Yaris Adds French Flair for US Market
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Sub Hunt Brings Cold War Chill Back to Baltic
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- IBM to Pay Big to Unload Chip Division
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- Kerry Cites Moral Need in Weapons Air Drop