The energy company will combine a group of oil and gas companies that it controls, but which are currently traded separately.
The dairy processor's quarterly results fell short of expectations and it withdrew its full-year outlook because of higher prices.
The banana and fruit distributor received a buyout offer worth about
The online travel company reported better-than-expected quarterly results, though its third-quarter guidance fell short.
The biotechnology company entered into a deal worth up to
The mattress retailer expects second-quarter financial results above expectations and raised its full-year fiscal outlook.
The in-flight Internet and wireless company expects its full-year results to be at the low end of its current guidance range.
The Ebola drug developer's stock continued to benefit from the
Most Popular Stories
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- Intruder Gets into White House
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas