News Column

Jilong Gold Acquires 100% of Xiongfeng Rare & Precious Metal

August 11, 2014



SHANGHAI, August 11, SinoCast -- Chifeng Jilong Gold Mining announces that the company takes over 100% of Xiongfeng Rare & Precious Metal Materials by a share issuance and cash payment. The target company earlier planned an IPO.

The 100% equities were assessed at CNY 906 million. Jilong Gold plans to buy 90% of the equities by issuing shares at CNY 7.15 apiece and to buy the remaining 10% with cash. The company plans to raise not more than CNY 303 million by selling shares at a base price of CNY 6.44 apiece.

The company is engaged in gold mining, dressing and sales. It will add nonferrous metal recycling and utilization business after the deal.




For more stories on investments and markets, please see HispanicBusiness' Finance Channel



Source: Sinocast Metals, Mining & Chemicals Beat (China)


Story Tools






HispanicBusiness.com Facebook Linkedin Twitter RSS Feed Email Alerts & Newsletters