The company shows that demands for glyphosate, one of major products, shrank and price remained weak after the second quarter.
Most Popular Stories
- Kurdish Militia Still Lack Weapons, Training
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- Ebola Victim Was Sent Home by Dallas Hospital
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Group Offers Online Help for College Students
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Baker Hughes to Disclose Fracking Chemicals