The company also said
Chadlington, a donor to the
The company, which has four main brands including Citigate Dewer Rogerson, said a professional search process has been initiated and
The company said
However, it said the merger and acquisition market shows signs of improvement, and
Grayling revenue fell 4.9%, despite a number of positive developments.
Revenues for the Red Consultancy fell 8.1% despite winning a number of blue-chip clients including Coca-Cola.
Financially, net debt fell to
"At the 2013 year end we reported that we would continue our investment programme for a second year in order to build multi-office business, to increase our digital revenues and to increase revenue growth in the
"While the pace of these increases in the first half has been slower than we hoped, we are making some good progress, which we expect will continue in the second half and accelerate in 2015."
On the back of its performance, the company maintained its interim dividend of
Most Popular Stories
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- Kurdish Militia Still Lack Weapons, Training
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Ebola Victim Was Sent Home by Dallas Hospital
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Group Offers Online Help for College Students
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Baker Hughes to Disclose Fracking Chemicals