The group achieved an increase of BD1.622m or 9.96pc in total gross operating revenue at BD17.91m in the first half when compared with BD16.284m in the same period last year.
For the second quarter ended
The group achieved an increase of BD716,421 or 8.72pc in total gross operating revenue at BD8.93m for the second quarter, compared with BD8.22m in the same quarter last year.
The group has commenced the development of the 230-room, five-star
This waterfront property, located 1.5km from Burj Khalifa and
The group's chief executive and board member
A new 120-seat Indian restaurant under development within the
Refurbishment of the South Wing building has commenced with completion due by the end of next month and the phased refurbishment of Gulf Executive Residence is underway, with completion expected by mid-2015,
In addition, the soft refurbishment of the Tower Block rooms will also commence early next year.
The development of the Gulf Residence Amwaj in conjunction with
GHG is also currently developing a 78-unit serviced apartment facility in Juffair, with construction expected to commence in the second half of this year.
It is expected to take 18 months to complete.
"I am pleased to announce that the
"The criteria considered when producing the ranking were the total revenue, net profit, total assets and market capitalisation and the group ranked 351 among the 500 companies and fifth in the list of tourism and hotel industry companies."
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- California King Fire Roars Out of Control
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- Los Angeles Angels Clinch Playoff Spot
- Sanctions Push Russian Ruble to Historic Low