In Steveston, the dishes include wild B.C. salmon and chips at the
As well, at the Gulf of Georgia Cannery National Historic Site, visitors can learn about salmon and the canning process on daily guided tours.
On weekends, local salmon fishermen will give demonstrations at the Cannery, covering activities such as knot tying, baiting and net minding.
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays