With consumers filing the majority of bankruptcies, learning personal finance is more important than ever. With the right tools and knowledge, financial freedom can be an obtainable goal no matter a person's economic status or education level.
"An Average Joe's Pursuit for Financial Freedom," provides a practical and simple understanding of concepts that Munsey practices personally with his own finances. His experiences and practices are relatable to the average person and highlight issues many face with finances.
"Everyone can achieve financial freedom with confidence," Munsey said. "It is about taking responsibility of their financial future by gaining financial knowledge and self-control over spending."
For more information, visit http://www.freeaveragejoe.com
"An Average Joe's Pursuit for Financial Freedom: Change Your Perception of Money"
Available in softcover, hardcover, e-book.
Available on Amazon,
About the author
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/08/prweb12083040.htm
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World