The Central Bank of
According to a circular with reference: TED/FEM/FPC/GEN/01/015, dated
The schedule for the 31 states released by the CBN showed that UBA is in charge of 10,150 pilgrims from
The banks are required to sell the permissible amount to the intending pilgrims whose names and passport numbers appear in the pilgrims' master list, the CBN said, adding that "no pilgrim should be denied the travel allowance on the ground that he/she has no tax clearance certificate."
Also, owing to time constraint, chairman or secretary of each State Pilgrims' Board, are allowed to sign for and collect PTA for intending members in their states on presentation of the approved list and passport numbers of the pilgrims listed against his/her state, after due identification.
Since visa shall only be issued to the pilgrims at the point of entry on arrival, in accordance with the Israeli Government's Policy, the CBN noted that "air ticket and visa requirements for the purpose of procuring the stipulated PTA have been waived."
Most Popular Stories
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists