Capacity was up 8% from June as it flew 72,355 seats, Its load factor, a measure of how full its seats are, was 73%.
"I am particularly pleased that we have achieved such a high load factor and made significant unit revenue gains despite the fact that all but four days in the month fell within
The airline is expecting another uptick in capacity after it launched flights between Dar es Salaam in
It plans to double capacity utilisation between the first and third quarters of the year. July's 8% rise in capacity followed a 12% increase in June and 11% in May.
Most Popular Stories
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux Set the Date
- Teresa Giudice Must Serve Time in Prison
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report