Capacity was up 8% from June as it flew 72,355 seats, Its load factor, a measure of how full its seats are, was 73%.
"I am particularly pleased that we have achieved such a high load factor and made significant unit revenue gains despite the fact that all but four days in the month fell within
The airline is expecting another uptick in capacity after it launched flights between Dar es Salaam in
It plans to double capacity utilisation between the first and third quarters of the year. July's 8% rise in capacity followed a 12% increase in June and 11% in May.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Chrysler and Google Launch Virtual Plant Tour
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips
- Perry Wants to Skip Court for Foreign Trip
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- Hispanic Designer Honored As Rising Star
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine