FALL RIVER, Mass. (AP) — Former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez is scheduled to appear in court in connection with the slaying of Odin Lloyd of Boston.
Hernandez is due before a judge in Fall River Superior Court for a pretrial conference on Monday.
Lawyers are expected to discuss discovery in the case, specifically whether evidence found in Hernandez's North Attleborough home can be used at trial.
Lloyd's body was found in an industrial park near Hernandez's home in June 2013. Lloyd was dating Hernandez's fiancee's sister.
He has pleaded not guilty and is being held without bail.
Hernandez is also charged with killing two men in Boston in 2012.
His fiancee, Shayanna Jenkins, is also expected in court Monday to ask that perjury charges be dismissed.
Most Popular Stories
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- Stocks Continue Strong After Opening Surge
- Teresa Giudice Must Serve Time in Prison
- Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux Set the Date