He added that the strategy aims to improve the quality of the technical services provided by the commission, stressing that it will be accomplished during a period that doesn’t exceed three to five years.
He indicated that enhancing the competitiveness of the Syrian exports will be done firstly through setting a program to increase the competitiveness of the Syrian companies through choosing from 30 to 40 distinguished commodities produced by the SMEs and providing support to them using new mechanisms.
The commission exerts relentless efforts to support the participation of the Syrian exports in the international exhibitions through a national program training the national cadres on understanding and following up the affairs of foreign trade, Esmandar said.
He affirmed that the commission also works on developing Syria’s trade performance through providing the best international offers to the Syrian exporters to participate in the international tenders and through supplying them with production requirements with suitable prices.
al-Jazaeri / Ghossoun
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Chrysler and Google Launch Virtual Plant Tour
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips
- Perry Wants to Skip Court for Foreign Trip
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- Hispanic Designer Honored As Rising Star
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine