Connecticut Innovations (CI), the leading source of financing and ongoing support for
The funding will help the company conduct engineering and software updates, finalize a beta version of its product, and support additional hospital and clinical case studies. It will also go toward product development and working capital.
"This early-stage company is making considerable advances in cancer immunotherapy," said
Leading pharmaceutical and biotechnology firms have shifted their research to cutting-edge monoclonal antibody therapies that target individual cells to combat cancer and other chronic diseases. IsoPlexis' micro-device and software suite is the first technology that can reliably measure many reactions per cell; the additional information provides a more thorough picture of drug reaction at the cellular level.
"Our breakthrough technology identifies proteins that are important early indicators of efficacy and side effects," said
Connecticut Innovations (CI) is the leading source of financing and ongoing support for
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/ConnecticutInnovations/IsoPlexis/prweb12083356.htm
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- Lack of Sea Ice Brings 35,000 Walruses Ashore