The country achieved in 2012/2013 agricultural campaign a cereal production amounted at one 1.6 million tons, with highlight to maize with about 1.5 million tons.
This was said on Friday in Menongue, southern Cuando Cubango province, by the advisor of
The official provided this information to the media during a seminar on Agro-meteorology, for 35 technicians of the
According to the advisor, the agricultural campaign, despite the droughts that hit the country, allowed producing 38.000 tons of millet, 46.000 tons of sorghum, 37 tons of rice, and it was cultivated 64.787 hectares in an area of harvest of 33.729 new metres.
Most Popular Stories
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists