Black Bear Design will help to coordinate the design efforts of BrandMortgage's corporate branding initiatives, loan officer collateral, Realtor® and builder campaigns, press and media communications, and will also assist in enhancing their web presence.
What sets Black Bear Design apart from other agencies is its ability to meet what their clients want. The agency's creative team works hard to exceed expectations and is versatile in its deliveries.
Much like BrandMortgage's commitment to creating solid experiences for their homebuyers, builders and Realtors®, Black Bear Design also creates remarkable experiences for their clients by leveraging modern technologies and online marketing techniques. "We believe we have selected the best firm for the job," says
ABOUT BLACK BEAR DESIGN
For more than a decade, Black Bear Design has been delivering stunning graphic design, corporate identity, web design and development of websites for a wide range of B2B and B2C clients. Black Bear's design and marketing expertise spans all aspects of online business, including e-commerce, retail, manufacturing, communications, professional services, real estate, mortgage and non-profit industries.
Black Bear Design offers multiple graphic and web marketing services, including website design/redesign, search engine optimization (SEO), retained services, marketing automation, ongoing web maintenance, pay-per-click (PPC) marketing, brand development, print design, and much more. To find out more about Black Bear Design, visit http://www.blackbeardesign.com or give them a call at (678) 534-1143.
Standing tall on their century-long history of operating with respect, trust, and integrity, BrandMortgage is a subsidiary of
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/08/prweb12078857.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists
- Stock Market Seesaw Gives Investors Pause
- 'Twilight's' Kristen Stewart Captures Work of Guantánamo Guards in 'Camp X-Ray'
- Weight Loss Claim for Green Coffee Beans Doesn't Hold Water
- Mexico's Pemex Reports Loss
- Holdout Files New Complaint Against Argentina Over Defaulted Debt
- Steris to Add 100 Jobs in Birmingham
- Europe's Bank Test Aims to Strengthen Economy
- Beepi Eases Peer-to-peer Auto Sales
- Ebola in New York, Mali Raises Travel Jitters