MANAMA: Khaleeji Commercial Bank (KHCB) has launched a consumer finance campaign with customers set to receive
Finance of up to BD200,000 is available under the campaign which will run till
The finance is fully Sharia-compliant and customers are entitled to a grace period of 120 days.
Employees with a minimum salary of BD300, retirees and self-employed individuals can apply in accordance with terms and conditions.
The air miles can be redeemed for privileges like free air tickets or upgrades, free excess baggage, airport lounge access, first and business class check-in, priority in waiting lists and special baggage identification tags.
KHCB chief executive
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say