Utilising the experiences of Chevron, Bapco has developed and implemented an operational excellence management system and is officially supporting the upcoming
To be held at the
"The commitment of
"A number of projects within this sector such as the new crude oil pipeline between
The first day of the main conference will be opened with an official address by Finance Minister and Minister in charge of Oil and Gas Affairs Shaikh Ahmed bin Mohammed Al Khalifa.
A key focus of the programme on day one will be mapping how the region's operators are implementing operational excellence today and what they have learned from the experiences of their international counterparts.
With industry representatives from
The second day will examine the three key principles of operational excellence: leadership, management of people and change before moving on to address a major concern for operators within the region - asset integrity, reliability and maintenance.
Preceding the main conference, former lean master technical authority with Shell and now oil and gas lead for Secora,
Using interactive exercises alongside multiple case studies
Keynote speakers sharing their insight and experience at Operational Excellence Middle East include: Bapco refining division general manager
International technology providers including
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- What to Look for in Mich. Jobs Market
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- Obama Seeks Traction From Economic Recovery
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry