"REITs have the potential to attract
D S Rawat, Secretary General ASSOCHAM said, "REITs is important source of funding across world and there is potential of raising approx
The subsequent reduction of minimum size of REITs and will allow many developers to float it on small projects as well. However, it is very important to have more clarity on taxation such as stamp duty, VAT etc. Also, the ratio of completed property and under construction needs to be modified from 90:10 to 70:30.
ASSOCHAM suggests that if any project which is about to complete within one year of floating REITs and income generation can be started within one year shall be allowed to put into it.(ANI)
Most Popular Stories
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists