The company said it is currently finalising the remaining process to be able to transfer the shares.
On Sunday, the Kuwaiti logistics company reported a net profit of 12.9 million Kuwaiti dinars for the second quarter of the year, marking an increase from the 11.5 million Kuwaiti dinars of Q2 2013.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- At Groupon, Not a Good Deal of Workplace Diversity
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- Utah Hosts US Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Meeting
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips