Over 1.5 days, key executives from
Overall market insights will be shared via sessions on 'Global Crude, Naphtha & Propane Market Outlook' by
Further, downstream focused presentations about 'On-Purpose Propylene Production in
Other key sessions in the program include:
• Growth Prospects of Biobased Chemicals in
• Ethylene Glycol Market Forecast in the Next 5 Years –
• Logistics Challenges & Economic Viability of Exporting LNG from
The annual event expects to draw CEOs, Presidents, GMs, Product / Marketing / Sales Directors, Business Development Managers, Executives & Traders from Feedstock / Olefins / Aromatics / Plastics Companies, Coal & Natural Gas Companies, Refineries, Additives and Catalyst Companies, Industry /
Visit 21st APS website for more information or contact Ms. Huiyan at +65 6346 9113.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/08/prweb12079154.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- Fed in No Rush to Raise Interest Rates
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal