The figure brings the net profits for the first half the year to Dh127.2 million — up from the Dh94.3 million made during the first half of 2013.
Total assets also grew during the first half of 2014 to reach Dh5.9 billion, an increase from Dh5 billion recorded at the end of the second half of 2013.
Most Popular Stories
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Microsoft Beats Income Expectations
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan