The figure brings the net profits for the first half the year to Dh127.2 million — up from the Dh94.3 million made during the first half of 2013.
Total assets also grew during the first half of 2014 to reach Dh5.9 billion, an increase from Dh5 billion recorded at the end of the second half of 2013.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- Fed in No Rush to Raise Interest Rates
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal