The yield on the bellwether 10-year Japanese government bond rose Monday morning reflecting gains in
The yield on the No. 334, 0.6 percent issue, the main yardstick of long-term interest rates, ended morning interdealer trading at 0.510 percent, up 0.005 percentage point from Friday's close.
The price of the September futures contract for 10-year bonds was down 0.05 point to 146.11 on the Osaka Exchange.
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Bolivar Appointed to NSHMBA National Board
- Duke Energy, Strata Partner on Big Solar Project
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- Rosneft Growth Slowed by Western Sanctions
- Ukraine Offers Temporary Autonomy to Rebel-held Areas
- Lindsay Lohan Claims She Handled Whitney Houston's Body Bag
- Cat Stevens Touring U.S., First Since 1970s
- Thousands Risk Losing Health Care Aid