The benchmark S&P Sensex is currently up 44.87 points or 0.59% at 7,690, while the broader CNX Nifty Index is up 45.20 points or 0.60% at 7,613.
Concerns over the crisis in
Also, Israeli and Palestinian negotiators on Sunday accepted
Against the greenback, the rupee rose to a 5-day high of 61.0300 from an early low of 61.1650. At last week's close, the rupee was trading at 61.1500 against the greenback.
If the rupee extends its uptrend, it is likely to find resistance around the 60.61 region.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Chrysler and Google Launch Virtual Plant Tour
- Perry Wants to Skip Court for Foreign Trip
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- Iran Digs in on Underground Nuclear Site
- Hispanic Designer Honored As Rising Star