Pre-tax profits climbed 17.3 per cent on the year to £17.4m.
Turnover climbed 8.6 per cent to £646m, while the company kept its costs under control - distribution costs fell 0.5 per cent to £38.1m, and administrative expenses dipped 2.4 per cent to £29.6m.
"Profits have increased in the year due to improvements in the performance in Gu," said the firm's financial report.
"There is continuing competitive pressure which always drives us to reducing out costs and improving out eff iciencies."
Despite the rise in profits, the firm paid out £9.3m in dividends to owners
Most Popular Stories
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week