The company declared a Dh71.7 million net profit for the period compared to the Dh114.9 million it reported last year. Revenues reached Dh2.353 billion, down 8.3 per cent on last years Dh2.566 billion.
Shares fell 4.2 per cent to Dh1.37 each on the
"Our revenue growth was slightly hindered and our profitability dropped year on year due to the delays on our major projects in KSA. We incurred significant cost overruns in the
Revenues generated by Saudi operations declined 17.5 per cent on last year to Dh1.14 billion. The contribution of revenues from the Iraqi market dropped 29.4 per cent to Dh128.5 million "as the Zubair Field contract Â€¦ nears completion," the company said in a statement.
"The delays in approving large variations on our ongoing projects in
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say