The yen declined to 102.99 against the greenback and 113.28 against the franc, reversing from early highs of 102.74 and 113.06, respectively.
The yen reversed from its early high of 137.56 against the euro, declining to more than a 2-week low of 137.85.
The yen is likely to find support around 103.5 against the greenback, 114.00 against the franc and 138.5 against the euro.
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays