Visa is endowing in mobile wallet app LoopPay.
LoopPay has been created to turn a phone into a credit card to swipe at a register. The app utilizes a traditional mobile wallet setup and a small dongle that plugs into the phone to allow users to swipe their virtual cards at the register.
LoopPay do not need stores to update their point-of-sale systems in order to work with its software. It bridges the gap between mobile wallets and the existing payment systems in
Already, Visa has declared the upgrades to its VisaCheckout program, so endowing in LoopPay would enable the company to make an even bigger impact in the mobile payment sector.
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Effort to Oust Assad Put on Hold
- Qantas Puts World's Largest Plane on Longest Route
- Los Angeles Set to Host Small Business Summit
- Chicago Flight Delays: Questions Answered
- White House Intruder Got Farther Than Reported
- Jeb Bush: GOP Senate Would 'Fix a Few Things'