Now generally available, Oracle Solaris 11.2 accelerates your ability to deploy enterprise cloud computing with an efficient, secure, compliant, open, and affordable cloud platform. Engineered for cloud and deeply integrated with Oracle Database, Java, and Oracle Applications, Oracle Solaris 11.2 is more than an operating system (OS). It combines a complete OpenStack distribution, application-driven software-defined networking (SDN), zero-overhead virtualization, enterprise-grade disaster recovery, and high availability with an enterprise-class OS to simplify and secure the delivery of mission-critical cloud services. Oracle
Now available, Oracle Solaris 11.2 is engineered to deliver an efficient, secure, compliant, open and affordable path to enterprise cloud computing for organizations seeking to simplify and modernize their data centers. Oracle
Built on deep integration with Oracle Solaris 11.2 s extensive cloud, virtualization and enterprise provisioning capabilities, Oracle Solaris Cluster 4.2 enables fast, accurate, fully orchestrated multisite and multitier recovery from outages and disasters to help significantly reduce unplanned downtime and maximize service availability.
Oracle Solaris Cluster 4.2 includes built-in high availability support for more than 30 common enterprise application suites, including new modules for
Most Popular Stories
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Microsoft Beats Income Expectations
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low