The net profit of
The bank's profit profile is contained in the company's audited result released by the
Also, the bank's profit before tax dropped by 31.10 per cent to N7.27 billion as against N10.55 billion declared in the comparative period of 2013.
The gross earnings also decreased by 10.24 per cent to N63.88 billion compared with N71.17 billion achieved in the comparative period of 2013.
Its shareholders' fund stood at N115.94 billion against N120.42 billion, a decrease of 3.72 per cent.
Earnings per share during the period under review stood at 0.44k in contrast to 0.64k recorded in the corresponding period of 2013.
However, its total assets rose to N1.31 trillion against N1.12 trillion declared in the comparative period of 2013.
Most Popular Stories
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- Eric Garcia Appointed as Revenue Chief
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- New Effort to Ban Child Labor From Tobacco Farms
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls